Did you know that there are not one, but two famous Hill Street char kway teow stalls? The more well known one is located at Bedok which has been taken over by the son of the original hawker. The other one, which doesn’t get as much publicity, is located at Chinatown Complex Food Centre.
About The Author
The Blue Ginger – Peranakan Restaurant With Michelin Bib Gourmand, NEW Outlet At Great World With Buah Keluak Fried Rice
February 13, 2020
10 Must-Try Sliced FISH SOUP 鱼片汤 In Singapore – From Han Kee, First Street Teochew, To Mei Xiang Black & White Fish Soup
February 22, 2020
- Otak Otak Kampung – Unique Otak That You Cant Miss!
- 10 Must-Try Sliced FISH SOUP 鱼片汤 In Singapore – From Han Kee, First Street Teochew, To Mei Xiang Black & White Fish Soup
- Hometown Hainan Fen – Hainanese Sisters Serving Authentic Beef Noodles in Chinatown
- Tampines Food Co. Teams Up With 4 Renowned Local Food Personalities To Launch Virtual Restaurants
- Teppei x Shizuoka: 18-Course Lobster Omakase Menu From S$80 At Tanjong Pagar