When I first wrote about Gen Shu (Uncle Kun) back in 2009, it really caused quite a stir amongst the internet foodies. Gen Shu had been a Hong Kong masterchef for many years with his last stint before retirement as the Executive chef of Mouth Restaurant. However, he soon got bored staying at home and decided to come out of retirement to open his own hawker stall in Toa Payoh Lor 4.
About The Author
March 26, 2020
- Raffles Place Food Guide: 16 Food Spots That Are Great For Weekday Lunch On Any Budget
- 7-Eleven Now Has BTS-Themed Coffee With Seven Different Designs
- Free Ben & Jerry’s Singapore Pint Slices Available on Foodpanda This 31 Mar
- Bijan Restaurant Review: $11 Halal Buffet At Paya Lebar With A Different Menu Daily
- InterContinental Singapore Collaborates With Luxury Makeup Brand Chantecaille To Present Classic Afternoon Tea: Chantecaille Rose de Mai