Remember Lavender Food Square? They used to house famous hawker stalls like Kok Kee Wanton Mee, Miow Sin Carrot cake and Albert Street Prawn Mee. The hawker centre, together with the neighbouring Eminent Plaza were demolished in 2014 and in its place now stands ARC 380. The building has been in operation since 2018, but […]
About The Author
February 18, 2021
February 22, 2021
February 19, 2021
- Kedai Makan Muhajirin Offers $1 Nasi Lemak With Fish & Egg At Tao Payoh For 34 Years
- 15 Cheap Japanese Food Joints Under $10 For Halal Beef Bowls And Kopitiam Yakiniku
- Koung's Wan Tan Mee: the best old-school wanton noodles, hands down!
- Night Hoover Satay: Old School Satay, Old School Price
- Jia Wang Cafe – Hidden Zi Char Gem in Jalan Bukit Ho Swee!