There are two satays stalls listed in the Michelin Guide (Michelin plate) and this stall in Chinatown Complex Food Centre is one of them. Now I do think the inspectors do a fairly good job at reviewing fine dining establishments, but when it comes to local hawker food, I think they just don’t do enough […]
About The Author
May 3, 2021
April 25, 2021
- Linda’s Table Private Dining : A Nonya Omakase!
- La Taperia Spanish Restaurant: $38++ Set Lunch
- The NeighbourWok – Your Friendly Neighbourhood Hokkien Mee in Bukit Batok
- Purest Nest: Bird’s Nest, Snow Hashima, Collagen – Skincare Superfoods!
- Old-School Bakery At Paya Lebar Bakes Mesmerising Fluffy Rainbow Loaf Bread