If you are Hakka, you would surely know about Plum Village restaurant. It is one of only a handful of specialty restaurants serving Hakka cuisine and certainly the oldest. Founded 52 years ago, by Mr Lai Fak Nian’s father...Read More
Potatoes and pork is one of those dishes that regularly appear on the dinner tables of most Chinese families. If you grew up eating “three vegs and one soup” at home, you would most likely have come across this dish...Read More
- New at SAFRA Toa Payoh: Suki-Suki Thai Hotpot and Siam Kitchen
- Hongdae Oppa Has New Korean Fast Food Such As Fried Chicken And Bibimbap From $3.90
- Sweet, savoury treats rrooll-ing into Jewel Changi!
- New outlet, new dishes: tcc opens at Great World
- Coffee Tulip At Novena Is Run By Elderlies In Their 70s With Main Dishes Starting At $3