When I posted the our mission statement on Facebook recently, I was greeted with a few comments about why we even needed to do that since Satay has always been great, why is there even a need to make it “Great...Read More
Pineapple tarts are one of my all time favourite Chinese New Year snacks. I find them irresistible, especially when paired with Bak Kwa and a cup of tea. I like the covered tarts, (which really should be called a shortbread...Read More
Char Kway Teow might be facing an uncertain future, but for Hokkien Mee, the future looks promising. In recent years we have seen next generation hawkers like Xiao Di, Hokkien Man and Liang Ji enter the fray. Today, we...Read More
- Parkland Green @ East Coast Park – Play Wine & Dine
- Seafood Paradise Reopens at VivoCity – Enjoy 50% OFF Their Signature Creamy Butter Crab and More Before 9th May!
- DFS Has New Cocktail Fest Collection, With Over 30 Spirits To Help You Zhng-Up Your Home Bar
- Maison Marie Bistrot & Market, New Cafe at Rail Mall
- Happy Cow Beef Noodle & Soup – Beef Noodle Stall in Yishun with 7 Different Types to Choose From!