You might be wondering what is the difference between Ayam Kari Kapitan and the ubiquitous chicken curry that we are all familiar with? Well, in short, this curry is made without curry powder and instead of curry leaves,...Read More
When I first wrote about Putien restaurant in 2006, there were but four restaurants in Singapore selling Heng Hwa cuisine. At the time, it was such a novelty to have prawns served in a bamboo case and to experience...Read More
Did you know that there are not one, but two famous Hill Street char kway teow stalls? The more well known one is located at Bedok which has been taken over by the son of the original hawker. The other one, which doesn’t...Read More
- Otak Otak Kampung – Unique Otak That You Cant Miss!
- 10 Must-Try Sliced FISH SOUP 鱼片汤 In Singapore – From Han Kee, First Street Teochew, To Mei Xiang Black & White Fish Soup
- Hometown Hainan Fen – Hainanese Sisters Serving Authentic Beef Noodles in Chinatown
- Tampines Food Co. Teams Up With 4 Renowned Local Food Personalities To Launch Virtual Restaurants
- Teppei x Shizuoka: 18-Course Lobster Omakase Menu From S$80 At Tanjong Pagar